2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Just a quick post to tell you Merry Christmas.

The day is going well and much shopping has been done. I bwas bgoing to send a small suitcase home with dad, but now I am thinking I'll need to send a big one home with him. Sorry, Brian!

We found a great looking little place to eat, too. It is called the Tamarind Cafe (sp?) and we are going to head that way for supper. I'll update my post to let you all know how it was. (It was wonderfully different! I had miso soup and crispy cheese. The mango and coconut rice was good and the ginger creme brulee tasty. I plan on going back for their all day breakfast menu and seeing what else I can find. It is only about a 2 minute walk from our hotel, where have we been all this time!)

To all my extended family in Ohio, Colorado, and Nebraska I hope that you all are having a wonderful Christmas. I wish dearly to be spending the time with you that I spend here, even though we do not see each other even that often. I appreciate your prayers and think of you all.

To all of my friends that have supported our journey and are following along my family and helping them while I am gone, I appreciate you more than I can say. Your prayers are felt and the warmth you spread lasts longer than a hug.

To all of my online friends that are supporting me, giving me advice, and praying for us. Thank you for taking the time out of your day for someone you may never meet. I hope one day to be able to return the favor.

To my husband and older two girls, the family God has entrusted me with and entrusted me to. I love you guys so much and will be talking to you today I am sure. I hope you eat lots of Christmas cookies for me :)

6 Comments:

At 12/25/2006 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you jenn & chloe & Aubrey, & Papaw!!

No snow here for Christmas this year. continuing to keep you in my prayers

 
At 12/25/2006 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jenn, Aubrey and Chloe!!!

 
At 12/25/2006 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from Texas!! No snow here either. [ya know how I love that] Sure was hoping to see you and all the girls when I got back to Ohio.. will keep praying a quick return. Take care, miss you.
Sherolyn

 
At 12/25/2006 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn,

To you and your family: I wish you health, happiness,joy, love, and prosperity, but most of all a I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!

Stephanie

 
At 12/25/2006 8:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jenn!! Though it's the day after Christmas now in VN. I hope you had a special day despite being apart from the rest of your family. I think and pray for you often!

 
At 12/26/2006 10:40 PM , Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

We *loved* the Tamarind. I think we ate 75% of our meals there (they deliver!).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home