2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Thursday, January 04, 2007

sleep

I slept last night.

As in, normal sleeping hours for Ohio. I actually slept past 4:30 in the morning. Now, mind you, I was up for bottles and pants, but I slept. The fear of illness was looming as I couldn't imagine jet-lag could be so bad, but now I am back to thinking jet-lag. Yesterday it got so bad I simply crashed. For three hours I napped with the babies, their entire and extended afternoon nap. I got nothing accomplished past noon yesterday, nothing. However before noon I was able to do some laundry fold and organize the babies clothes (did this before we left, but with 3-6 clothes and they simply aren't that big yet, so a re-organize was needed due to the generosity of baby-cousing who donated her old duds.) On a side note, baby cousin is getting so round and chubby, she is about a month younger than these guys but deffinately bigger. I LOVE IT! Chubby babies make the world go around as far as I am concerned. Here I am getting excited to see the beginnings of rolls on my twins' legs.

Tomorrow is our first Dr. visit, so don't expect an update until later from me as it is an early morning appt and about a 45 min drive. Looking forward to what Dr. B has to say about these two little angels. Also a big long list of questions, glad they have us scheduled for 2 hours.

Check the slide show and I'll let you know who is who in a day or so, post your guess in comments. Sorry for the randomness, got a baby wanting to help type! Don't forget the families still processing in Hanoi

Jenn

4 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 12:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aubry on the right and Chloe on the left in the 2nd pic? If I don't get this right, I'm in trouble!! Anyway, It was nice to get to hold tiny babies. It's been awhile since someone has had a baby for me to hold. They seem to be doing great so you must be doing something right!! :)
Martha

 
At 1/04/2007 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything turns out well with the babies Dr. appointment.
The girls look so much alike, it is really hard to tell them apart.
I'll say Aubry on the right and Chloe on the left.
It only a guess, but I hope I'm right.

Stephanie

 
At 1/04/2007 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do we get to keep a baby if we are right- I'm guessing chloe on the left and aubry on the right! Have fun at the drs.

 
At 1/08/2007 11:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chloe on the right, Aubrey on the left.

Okay I peeked at the answer before typing this, but that really was my first guess before I peeked!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home