* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

To those whom replied


Aunt D, know that you guys are in my prayers and please tell Grandma and Grandpa I love them and am praying for his recovery and also that their two newest grandbabies can't wait to charm the socks off of them!

Nicki, you have given me another nights hope in this, and in turn I am hoping to sleep well and glad I checked in with the late night bottles!

Lawmommy and Nina...you are both SO good! I feel like I have real professionals working for me :) Nina, my eyes tend to glaze over at tax info, but my husband will be along soon and be very greatful not to try to look that all up or wait on the IRS hotline for it...I am reading right that we are still eligable for the credits...right?

Stephanie, I know reading my journey can noty be easy as yours is just around the corner. Try not to stress, it will work out fine and thank you for always caring and trying to put things in the proper perspective for me. I do have LOTS of advice to help you out as well.

Others have always helped as well, but you women have made a significant difference in my ability to return to sleep tonight. And as my dear sweet husband says "sleep is the key to handling things well"


At 12/27/2006 3:43 PM , Blogger Nicki said...

I will be praying that you get The Call. Hang in there.....

At 12/27/2006 5:28 PM , Anonymous heather preston said...

hey jenn, your new little blessings are so beautiful just like there big sisters. you and your family are in our prayers. hang in there
love heather preston

At 12/27/2006 7:28 PM , Anonymous LaurieW said...

praying for you

At 12/27/2006 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...


We are continuing to pray that things will start to move for you. You have to be one of the most patient people to be able to be away from your family for so long. Hope it won't be much longer.


At 12/28/2006 8:31 AM , Blogger Nina said...

Yes, Jenn. You are 100% ABSOLUTELY eligible to take the credit in 2006! You will need to apply for SS cards ASAP upon your return. If you don't get them fast enough, you can apply for an ITIN (individual tax identification number) for the twins!

You friendly CPA, Nina!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home