2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Thursday, December 28, 2006

me again

For the internet being so crazy, I certainly have quite a few posts (you see I sit here and try again and again until it works!)

First things first:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY *****!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU….mommy wishes I could be there for your 6th birthday but I promise I will be home very soon and we will start planning that 12 Dancing Princesses Tea Party for as soon as possible. I love you, Twinkle Toes!

I can’t believe my oldest is now 6, wow. She is growing up so fast and is going to be mommy’s helper I am sure. To think of where we have been the past 6 years, I am sure the husband or I neither one would have guessed that in 6 years time we would be adding 3 more girls to our family. We are so blessed!

Our appointment went just fine, however I do not know when I will get my visas. The problems I mention in the previous post are still there and they simply have no idea when things will be back up and working again. Trying to figure out what to do for flights…it is so hard at this point to figure that I will get the visas as per normal procedure as NOTHING in the adoption has been per normal procedure. Is there such thing as normal procedure in international adoption?

This appointment was also good practice for the airports. I went with one baby in a carrier and the other in-arms. I survived and no one got hurt, so I figure if you add in the stroller that I am taking for the airports, I will do just fine…especially if I am able to get at least one bassinet seat!

Trying not to cry about missing a very important day for a 6 year old and focusing on the excitement of returning home!

6 Comments:

At 12/28/2006 8:34 AM , Blogger RollerCoaster said...

Hang in there! You are almost there! I hope the Visas get issued today and you make your flight!

 
At 12/28/2006 8:54 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Jenn,
I've been checking the blog every hour. So, glad that the appointment is past. Praying for the last step. What time does your flight leave. Are you thinking about flying about alone?
You can do it!!! Happy Birthday to your girl!

 
At 12/28/2006 10:21 AM , Blogger Jo said...

Sending my prayers you get home very soon.

 
At 12/28/2006 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad the final interview went well and that is another thing checked off the list. Now if the computers would just start working again so you could get the visa you've been approved for! I'm praying it happens today so you can get out of dodge!

Happy Birthday to your 6 year old sweetie!!

 
At 12/28/2006 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!! Hang in there Jenn!! I''m always thinking and praying for you. Before long you will be back home to all those great people!! I read your blog everyday and have been happy and sad with you!! But now those beautiful little girls will have a wonderful life with you and Brian and the girls!! Mary Spearman

 
At 12/28/2006 5:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, I've been checking every hour trying to see a new post that says - "WE GOT THE VISAS!!!" ... come on... come on... (not you, the govt, lol) Happy birthday Olivia!!! Jodi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home