2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Baby Fix"

I've been getting what my husband calls a good "baby fix" lately. There are a couple 9 month (??) old girls at church that I get my hands on when I can, they are simply adorable! I was able to love on one all through church today and give her mommy and daddy a break, she has the curliest hair and is so easy going. The other one, I had all last sunday in the nursery, she is a cabbage patch kid if I have ever seen one....round as can be and always smiling.


THEN, yesterday I got to hold my new cousin!
She is half American Indian and has quite a bit of black hair for a 3 week old. My girls thought she was so cute, and well, she was! They wanted to help hold the bottle and to bring a diaper, I look forward to them both being big sisters. It was so nice to snuggle with a baby for the weekend and that always seems to put a smile on my face at least!


It's the little things in life!

3 Comments:

At 9/25/2006 10:35 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Jenn,

Sounds like your ready for your babies right now. God will work it out for you. E-mail me privately so we can talk.

Stephanie

 
At 9/27/2006 11:02 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Oh my gosh!! That baby is too precious! I hope your babies come to you very very soon.

 
At 9/30/2006 6:15 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Jenn,
Baby Cousin is sooooooo adorable! Your girls will love being big sisters and mommy's little helpers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home