2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hi-ho, Hi-ho (whistling)

Well we leave in one day for our fingerprinting appointment and go straight to vacation from there....exciting.
On the adoption front, aside from getting fingerprinted, the only other exciting news is that we sent for our passports. I did forget that they keep your birth certificate for this, hopefully we don't need them in the meantime.
News on my aunt: She called us about 4 days ago, the day after my last post actually, and said that the girl having the baby had decided on another family. She was heartbroken! I was heartbroken for her!!! So here after dealing with it, accepting it and starting to move on, she gets a call today saying that it is a little girl and she has choosen my Aunts family. Joy, Elation, Happiness abounds!!! I am sure she proceeds with her heart somewhat guarded, but oh how exciting for her! She has always wanted a little girl and now my soon-to-be 4 kids will have another cousin to play with :)
If I don't have internet at our resort it'll be about the 15th or so until you hear from me again.... Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's off to Florida we go (whistling)

3 Comments:

At 8/30/2006 11:23 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Jenn,
Have a great time getting fingerprinted and in Florida!! I hope everything works out for your Aunt too. That would be so difficult to deal with all those emotions. Have a safe trip.

 
At 8/31/2006 9:35 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

I hope your vacation is wonderful and relaxing. I pray that everything works out for your aunt! Be safe!!

 
At 8/31/2006 10:44 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

The fingerprint appointment is a major milestone in the process. Make it a fun time! If you remember (if you scrapbook) take a picture of the office or of you and hubby waiting in the waiting room. Have a ton of FUN on vacation. I feel for your aunt but hopefully this birthmom will stick to her choice! God will match her with the baby that is meant to be hers.

Melissa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home