2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Friday, September 15, 2006

A NEW COUSIN!

My girls and I have a new baby cousin in the family! We found out the day after we left that my Aunt is the proud forever mom of a beautiful baby girl. Her and my Uncle, along with baby's big brother, are so excited and I can't wait to meet them. They were in town to visit family and we missed them, as we were gone. Very sad, but I hope to see them soon!
Oh yes, and vacation was very nice, thanks for those of you that wished us well. Next time we are going ot have to have a bigger vehicle though!
More on vacation later, right now it is time for bed...
ZZZzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 1:59 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, I want to see pictures of the new baby cousin. Post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home