2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Monday, December 25, 2006

Blog-Year in Review

I don't have much to post today. Dad leaves this afternoon and I am hoping that tomorrow I hear that I have a second appointment on Thursday. That way I'll make my flights on the 29th.

The holiday weekend was nice as we knew we would not get any news, none! It was wonderful not hurrying back to the hotel in case someone called or waiting around for news on something or other. Now that it will be just the girls and I, it'll not be so hard staying close as I can't imagine going far on my own.

So for lack of better things to post, I'll follow the lead of other's and post my blog-year in review. The way it works is I will post the first line of text I posted each month. Seeing has how I didn't begin posting until July, this will be pretty short:

July-In an attempt to centralize information and answer the same questions less, this blog has been opened.

Aug-We did have our last homestudy last night and it went really well.

Sept-Well, this is Brian. (my husband is much less wordy than me!)

Oct-Today I am taking the girls to the zoo to celebrate. (this was ouur referral!)

Nov-Go check out Nicki's Blog, She had her G&R for her daughter yesterday.

Dec-One more night in the US. (who would have guessed I would not yet be back!)

It was wonderful reviewing my posts and where I have come from...reminds me how strongly I should keep going!

3 Comments:

At 12/26/2006 6:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn- praying you get your interview- did you change your blog set up? it is all the way over to the left on my screen instead of in the middle. Hug those cute babies for me!

 
At 12/26/2006 11:59 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Jenn- remember that day at the zoo and we were both talking about starting the process. You said, "Oh I think we're going to take it slow." Who would have guessed that you'd be in Vietnam this December? God had plans for your family, and He is watching over you now as you complete his plan. I'm going to check your blog first thing in the morning. Praying that you get word on interview. Take care. You are almost done!!

PS- Ellayna watched the twins video several more times today. She laughs right along with them.

 
At 12/27/2006 1:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember you saying you were going to take it slow too. haha! God had the last word on that one! I love looking back and seeing His hand.

Well, I'm hopin' and prayin' you get that 2nd interview so you can leave the 29th. Is Brian going to join you or will he only come if you get delayed past the 29th?

I like your year in review.....pretty good year I'd say!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home