2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blah...edited

New sight issues, I really hope to get it staightened out soon. Hang in there, tomorrow is my next free time window for adding people in. It's been a busy weekend so far and should slow down tomorrow.

***Thanks to E. for the help, I've now figured out how to add people into my blog. Emails going out today and tonight. If it reaches supper time tomorrow (tuesday) and you have not heard from me, please email me again at 2moretolove @ gmail dot com
I also want to add that I am humbled at the fact that I'm going to have to pay for this crazy blog seeing as there are way more of you than the free service allows. It isn't much a year though and perhaps it will keep me even more dedicated to journaling.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 9/29/2007 8:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the issues! Can't wait to see the new site!

 
At 10/01/2007 8:09 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Jenn,

Hope you get your new site up and running soon.

 
At 10/01/2007 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am adopting a daughter (through Harrah AIM in TX) from VN and someone from our Yahoo site mentioned your blog for a hotel reference in Hanoi. I did not see anything which named the hotel you stayed in while in Hanoi....for what looks like it was an LONG visit! Can you please advise the hotel name?

Many thanks-Kathryn Guthrie

 
At 10/01/2007 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,

i'd like to see the new site. i just found your blog right before you said you were going private... also i just started a VN adoption. you can e-mail me for "questioning" if you like ;)

hopingforgirl
ajoub @ comcast.net

 
At 10/03/2007 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its Misty!! walking!!! It always makes me so sad and happy at the same time when babies start walking! does that make sense? I just think that means baby days are over. love to see the new site I love watching the kids grow!! and its so nice to hear another stay at home mom with feelings like me!! love you all Misty

 
At 10/04/2007 9:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jenn you are getting behind on your daily blogging you must be busy busy busy huh

 
At 10/13/2007 10:32 AM , Blogger Jane said...

I have missed so much! I am amazed at how time flies, and days turn into weeks, that turn into months......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home