2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Friday, September 21, 2007

wierd people out there

I hate to say it but in the next day or so this blog is splitting in two. Non-personal info and generalities will be posted here. Photos and anything that might be personal will be located at a different sight. Please email me for access at 2moretolove@gmail.com If I do not immediately recognize who you are, I may ask you questions...no offense.

Thankfully, I was able to transfer my archives. I plan on leaving what I can of our adoption process on here for PAP's to follow (that is, Prospective Adoptive Parents) as I learned so much from others through their blogs. It'll be more work separating it out, but so it goes...safety first.

All past posts that are left on this sight will be modified to use nicknames and will eventually have most if not all photos removed. I know I am can not simply go anonymous overnight, especially if I want to keep all my travel and adoption process information available, but there will be quite a few changes around here with the majority going into place tonight.

Thanks for being understanding on this and please, email if you feel you should be included on my personal sight.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 9/21/2007 8:59 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

memememeee....

bringmemia AT yahoo Dot com

 
At 9/21/2007 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I e-mail you but just in case, may I please be included!

 
At 9/21/2007 4:46 PM , Blogger Sue said...

Jenn, I e-mailed you as well!

 
At 9/21/2007 5:30 PM , Blogger Gina said...

I e-mailed you last night!

I will try to comment more on blogs. I really enjoy reading them and would like people to know that I'm out here. Especially since it seems that more people are going private with their blogs.

 
At 9/23/2007 5:24 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Hi, I have been reading your blog for a while now and wanted to share mine www.journeytoapromise.blogspot.com

 
At 9/23/2007 8:55 PM , Blogger Cheryl F. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9/23/2007 8:57 PM , Blogger Cheryl F. said...

Sorry I deleted the last comment I had a typo. I really enjoy reading your blog and have followed it for a long while so I would like to continue... I also emailed you..
C. Foster

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home