2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

still working

I am working on the new home and have received many requests. I already have some pictures in reserve for posting on there as well other updates. I'll post on here when the new sight is up and going. That way if I managed to miss your request you'll know to request again as I am sure I will manage to exclude someone I do not mean to.

In other news, Twin 1 is walking and twin 2 is trying her hardest to keep up, but just doesn't quite have the balance yet. Twin 1 is now perfecting the middle of the room stand. Very fun. That and a tooth has most deffinately made an appearance, temporary as it has since disappeared but it was there and I have witnesses!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2007 9:05 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

SWEET!!! Seriously, our girls are soo close with their milestones (except teeth for which cammie has 10!)

Can't wait for pictures!

 
At 9/26/2007 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for the pictures! One walking and one close, how will you keep up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home