2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We've Moved


A couple months back we looked into moving to a new home and are quite happy at our new address. If you would still like to read about our adventures please email 2 more to love at gmail dot com!
I have left the highlights up on the left so that you can still check out our adoption travel and such. We traveled in December 2006. January ahs some decent posts about finding a "new normal" in your home and impressions from the trip as well.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11/26/2007 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Jenn, It's Sarah. I have been unable to locate your new blog site. Can you help me out. Also can you email me your new address. Thanks

 
At 11/29/2007 11:15 PM , Blogger Mrs.B said...

so are you no longer blogging? I am confused..did you move your blog? congrats on the new house!

 
At 1/04/2008 2:52 PM , Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

I need the new blog address!! I miss you! :-D

 
At 6/20/2008 1:51 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

Just wanted to introduce myself as another OHVA parent and adoptive parent. Nice to meetcha! (Saw your comment on Restaurant Widow!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home