2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Monday, October 02, 2006

Celebrating!

Today I am taking the girls to the zoo to celebrate. Now mind you we live in the middle of corn, cows, and the Amish, so it will be a little bit of a drive. So I have to pack a lunch, snacks, and car entertainment.

What am I celebrating, you may ask?
We have received our referral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Introducing:
xxxxxxHoa and xxxxxxxLan
We are the proud forever parents of twin baby girls! They are in the northern part of Vietnam, near Hanoi, and though the couple pictures we got are a bit fuzzy, I can tell they are simple beautiful!

It helps too that just down the road from the zoo a bit is a Babies R' Us and a JoAnn fabrics (I am wanting to try my hand at making a mei tai.) I had the urge to do a bit of baby shopping yesterday and will do so in bits and pieces as not to kill the budget around here. Anyhow, I was at the grocery and diapers/formula seemed to lack the bit of shopping joy I craved. We now own 4 8oz and 2 4oz bottles, in pink and purple of course, with two different types of nipples to take with us. Anyone ever had twins before, is that enough???

The reason things have been so crazy the past few posts were that as I am gathering our last minute dossier, this also includes an agency switch. I was perfectly happy with our agency, and had no intentions of leaving them, but the twins found me. I did not go looking for them, they found me and I am so blessed to be their mommy!

Our older girls are so excited to be "bigger" sisters. They want to help with names, bottles, diapers, peek-a-boo, etc. It cracks me up to see them almost as excited as I am!

More on how the twins found us later, and I will post pictures as time and contracts allow for good images

Names xxxxxxx'd for security of our children

9 Comments:

At 10/02/2006 10:00 AM , Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

I'm so excited for you guys Jenn....we'll miss seeing you at the picnics and what-nots but still; so happy for you.

 
At 10/02/2006 11:43 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

Congratulations!!! Wow, twins!!! How old are they?? I can't wait to see pictures!

 
At 10/02/2006 11:46 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

YEAH!!! I am just so happy for you and your family! I have always wanted twins. So much fun. I hope you get to travel very soon.

 
At 10/02/2006 12:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, way to hide that referral announcement in the middle of your post - sneaky! ;-) Congratulations! Twin girls - wowie. That is just wonderful.

It's amazing to see two twin girl referral announcements in one day (BringMeMia -Jenny just announced hers!).

Can't wait to hear all about your girls. Details, we want lots of details! :-)

 
At 10/02/2006 12:49 PM , Blogger saucygoat said...

Congratualations! Twins girls! That's wonderful news.

 
At 10/02/2006 2:26 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Jenn,

I am so happy for you! God truly has given your family 2 wonderful blessings. I bet your girls are so.... excited. Have fun shopping for those baby things. Keep us updated on your progress

Stephanie

 
At 10/02/2006 7:40 PM , Blogger Jo said...

Congratulations, can't wait to hear how they found you.

 
At 10/04/2006 2:33 PM , Blogger Jena said...

I am sure there is a reason you need to be so cryptic, but we would love details!!!!
Conagratulations
Jena

 
At 10/13/2006 3:53 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

OMG!!! I knew good things would happen this month. I know officially *love* October. Congrats.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home