2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Today is the day

Well today is the day, the suitcases have been weighed, the laptop is packed, the girls are not even noticing we aren't with them in Florida, the dog is just about to get a bath (shhhh, don't tell her) and we will go take her to my best friend's mom and dad who are SO wonderful to be taking care of her.

I really don't know what to post today? I'm leaving for Vietnam, its kind of like leaving for the hospital for birth, but it's a LONG trip. We leave Ohio at 6 tonight and arrive in Hanoi on their Monday morning at 10 (for Ohio that would be 10PM on Sunday) For all you Ohioans and East coasters, Hanoi is 12 hours ahaed of us, so as I am posting it is 11:30 AM here on Saturday (I really should be bathing the poor dog, not this, but oh well!) so in Hanoi it would be 11:30 PM on Saturday night...get it?

Thankfullness post for the day:
Plain and simple to all of those who have helped us in our process. I get all teary thinking about the people online that have had so many tips for us and support through the process, then there are doctors and lawyers who have helped along the way, family, friends, people that ask how we are and then people that are praying for us. MaryAnn, Deb, and Sherolyn.....thank you for the calls the past day! I can not tell you how much it means to hear someone say "We love you guys and we will be praying for you!"

It's going to be a long flight and I still have lots to do. I am not sure I am going to be able to post between now and Hanoi, so don't be surprised if you do not hear from me until Monday morning!

Talk to you all later, I gotta go get my baby girls!
Jenn

6 Comments:

At 12/02/2006 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn,

I am so happy for you! You have been so helpful to us, and we only wish you and your family safe travel, and many precious and lasting memories.
We will keep you and the girls in our prayers.
Good luck and God Bless,

Stephanie

 
At 12/02/2006 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok....you just got me crying with that last sentence! And I'm not a cryer. You're going to get them! You REALLY are! It just hit me hard reading that. It makes me SO happy....for the twins and for you and your dh and your whole family. I will be praying for everyone while you are in VN. Have a WONDERFUL trip Jenn!!

 
At 12/02/2006 4:10 PM , Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Jenn - I'm all emotional and sobbing! I am so so happy for you. Just wait until you get your first glimpse of Hanoi and realize you are THAT CLOSE to your baby girls. It is the most emotional amazing feeling in the world, next to meeting them for the first time. I can't wait to hear all about it. You are about to be a mama all over again. Wow. Sobbbb.

 
At 12/02/2006 4:18 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I cannot wait for you to get your girls. Have a safe trip and enjoy every second of it. We are praying for you!! Can't wait to see pictures of you and the twins in Vietnam. Take care.

 
At 12/02/2006 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn,
GL with your travels! You ARE going to get your girls! I just can't believe it! Many congratulations!!! Enjoy and safe travels! I can't wait to hear from you once you are IN VIETNAM!!!!!

 
At 12/02/2006 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, we are so happy for you. Good luck :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home