2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Thursday, November 30, 2006

2 Funny

Ok, I am running out of post titles with numbers in it...so sorry you have to put up with it!

I do have a funny though. I just overheard Olivia, our oldest (5), talking to the three legged ShihTzu, Emmy:

Emmy, now listed good. You have to stay up late the night of Christmas and watch for Santa, I'm not allowed up so later. Here's what you have to do. He has a white beard, it's longer, and red clothes and presents. Make sure you give him a letter saying what toys we want. Just give it to him and see if he needs a cookie or something (at the word cookie, the dog finally looks like she is paying attention) See, Emmy, that won't be hard now, will it good doggie!

I can just see our little dog under the tree at attention with a letter rolled up like a scroll in her little mouth. Too Funny!

Thankfullness Post:
Today I am oh so thankful for the children God has entrusted me with! All FOUR of them. As frustrated as I can get with them at times, Olivia and Grace are my girls and I love them SO much. They say and do the darndest things, it's great watching them grow into little ladies. I am SO anxious to meet my next two girls...funny how you can feel so much like you know someone without having even met them!

Well, you'll get a post from me tomorrow and the following day will be my good-bye USA post. I still shake my head at the calm I feel, it might catch up with me soon, we'll see. I do plan on blogging while gone though I warn you that the babies come first....I can't imagine not posting though as I want family, especially the girls, to be able to see pics and this seems to be one of the easiest ways.

Jenn

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2006 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is so cute!! And so funny! I can just see Emmy perking up at the word cookie. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home