2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Saturday, October 14, 2006

still going



In adoption world, not much going on.
Waiting to hear on our home loan, twins don't come cheap you know! Why you may ask was this not all taken care of before? Simply put, this is all happening so fast and about 6-9 months ahead of when we thought it would! I do know however that we haven't been given more than we can handle, so we just are going with the flow and hoping to get half of the adoption cost out of the home loan. Did I mention we really don't like credit cards. We have one we use for EVERYTHING, but pay off each month. It has a great rewards program that really helps when Christmas comes around. I do have a feeling though that this year instead of using it for Christmas, we might be using it to buy formula! Other than that, no credit card use...well we didn't at least. Seems like that is going to change here real soon. So much for working towards debt-free..we'll be starting over from scratch on that one.
We also are waiting to hear on a travel date, I hope to have that in about 3 weeks or so, maybe 4. Waiting to hear more about travel, waiting to decide who has our girls and when while Brian is with me, waiting to see if a family friend will watch our Emmy dog, waiting on clearer pictures, can you tell I am still waiting a fair bit! I don't mind waiting right now though, I am in a good spot. Good things come to those who wait right!
When the new pics come in, I promise to give you all little bits and pieces to see of the babies, but after I get a day or two to enjoy them first. Mean,? Perhaps, but I am their mommy and it is my right to enjoy them with the family before the rest of you...sorry! I also do not think I am going to post their entire pics, too many problems with being posted on the WWW for anyone and everyone to look at, print, share, steal, etc. Yes, I am an overprotective mom and no I am not ashamed of it.

3 Comments:

At 10/14/2006 10:48 AM , Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

you MUST post pictures today! I'm dying to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10/14/2006 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The black suede & polka dot sounds fabulous!!!

 
At 10/15/2006 1:23 PM , Blogger saucygoat said...

Your carrier is way CUTE! I love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home