2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Monday, October 30, 2006

Something Happened

I am not sure what it was, but somethign happened. THis weekend evolved into a funk for me that will not go away.

I want to go get the other half of my family....now.

I can't explain it. On Friday, I was all "we'll travel when we travel" and life goes on. No big deal.

Today I am jumping everytime the phone rings. I want to go get my babies. Is it because the nursery is done and no longer a distraction? Is it because November (the month we are supposed to travel is only a couple days away? I don't know and quite frankly I don't care. Is that terrible, I hope not. I simply am ready to go.

By ready to go, I don't mean packed, or immunized, or tickets in hand...I haven't even sent for our Visa's. Internally, I am ready and I think the rest of the family is on board with me though not so anxiouse (a mom thing?)

For those of you who pray, please remember us this week. I would ask for a travel date soon, but I simply want God's will and timing. Right now I just need to be calm and know that He is in control...somehow I lost hold of this sometime the past weekend.

3 Comments:

At 10/30/2006 8:36 PM , Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Oh sweetie - I so know how you feel. i felt that exact same way. It just feels like too much. Just keep in mind that you will be here, soon. Soon enough to meet me, hopefully! It WILL happen.

 
At 10/30/2006 11:48 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Hang in there. That phone will ring. Thinking of you and your family.

 
At 10/31/2006 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Mommy Instincts are kicking in HARD!! I'm praying for God's will on this.....and hoping that His will is for you to travel soon! Hang in there!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home