2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Yummy Pho

Last night we had our first taste of Pho. YUM! It is a very flavorful broth with rice noodles, thin bits of meat and a plate full of herbs/veggies to add in. VERY GOOD and very filling! We also had Vermacelli (sp?) with charbroilled chicken. Also served with teh herbs/veggies, but right in the dish this time. I can not wait to get to Vietnam and immerse in their food a bit more. I need a good pho recipe, though, as that is something I would love to serve my family for a meal.
If anyone is in the central Ohio area and wonders where we ate, I can't remember the name of the place but it was in Columbus on the north side of Morse road just east of 71. I plan to return to eat here again if possible.

Nursery update. I finished the small spot I was lacking and am thinking that since I have to much left (one gallon minus one inch) that I might try doing the inset on the closet door just for the fun of it. I know, crazy, but it'll look good. I am trying to figure out if I need to go ahead and decorate and look for something in Vietnam to hang in there to match (might be harder to find something) OR if I should wait to decorate until I find the something in Vietnam that I want to hang (won't have much decorating time when I get home with the then 4 month old twins!)
Decisions...
Jenn

2 Comments:

At 10/26/2006 1:02 PM , Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Was it Ha Long Bay? We ate there in the spring and OMG, they had the best Pho EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying to go back! Too bad it is a six hour drive! haha

 
At 10/30/2006 7:55 PM , Blogger R&H said...

I LOVE Pho, I eat it at least twice a week! YUMMMY! All of the Vietnamese foods that we have tried are delicious, no complaints yet! I hope it's the same in Vietnam!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home