2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Monday, October 16, 2006

Precious little lips!

Can you see those precious little lips? I'm not posting who is who, but you have all now had a glimpse of our new pictures of the twins. What a sweet, sweet thing to wake up and have your babies' pictures waiting for you. It amazes me how the more I see the pictures they cuter they look. I am so anxious to go and love on them. Don't those cheeks look ready for smooches!
I tried all day to post "eyes" but blogger would not cooperate, figured I had better post this snippet while I still had it working properly.
Here is wishing everyone as happy a day as I had today!

6 Comments:

At 10/16/2006 10:58 PM , Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Oh my gosh, how precious! That is such GREAT news that you got new pictures! Can't wait until you can travel!

 
At 10/17/2006 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn,

They are so beautiful! I know you must feel so proud and blessed at whar God has given to you and your family. Can't wait to hear more.


Stephanie(OHIO)

 
At 10/17/2006 9:15 AM , Blogger Ange said...

That is great that you've gotten new pictures. I really hope you travel soon.

 
At 10/17/2006 9:34 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

So precious! I hope you get to travel really soon.

 
At 10/17/2006 9:39 AM , Blogger saucygoat said...

Absolutely precious! By the way, love the name! ;p

 
At 10/19/2006 11:52 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Jenn,
Thank you for the bits of pictures. How sweet! I'm so happy for you and I hope you find out soon when you travel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home