2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Friday, November 10, 2006

Not much new

I am trying to keep up with posting every couple days. We recieved our airline tickets today and booked a hotel. It looks fairly nice and has a decent location. Oh, I worked on a schedule for who has the older two when while I am gone, that was fun. I am betting it gets re-worked a bit too.

I have been pretty weepy lately, perhaps it is hormones. Little things get me good, things like candid pics of the older two when they were little. I am SO very much looking forward to being a baby-mommy again. Yet, on the other hand, I am nervous too! Where will they be at developmentally? What do we need to do to help them catch up? Will I remember everything I learned with the girls? I wish someone had a 4 month old that I could borrow for a day or two.

I know it's short but it's all I have...more as it happens.

1 Comments:

At 11/12/2006 11:19 PM , Blogger Mia's Mommy said...

Oh wow Jenn, how exciting. I'm slowly catching up on blogs. I'm so happy for you and your little girls in waiting! What a blessing! While we were there we saw a lady with her mother adopting two teeny tiny little twin girls. How old are your daughters? I'll have to go back on your blog and really catch up. Congratulations, Jenn!

Melissa
Mia's Mommy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home