2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Friday, December 15, 2006

Good Morning to You

It is morning back home and everyone is waking up...I am ready for bed!

The babies are already asleep so I will keep this short.

Long day really. We moved to a bit bigger room, bigger as in a couple feet this way and that. I am so glad we did as it is a bit quieter and the extra floor space is wonderful. About the time we arrived in our new room, my dad arrived. The taxi he took from the airport took him to the wrong hotel and before he could say anything the guy drove off. Long story short, my dad took a motorcycle here :)

An early supper and now we are off to bed. I did get some new video of the twins and hope to post it in the morning, so check back before you go to bed. I miss my kids, but am still enjoying my time here. It is really nice having an extra pair of hands!

Jenn

2 Comments:

At 12/15/2006 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those girls are beautiful. I wish you all the best with them

 
At 12/17/2006 1:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your dad arrived safely!

BTW...this post and the ones after it just showed up today (Sun). I don't know if it's me or blogger, but I've been checking lots and just figured you were too busy with the babies to post. Glad to see new news :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home