2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I think this is it!

No phone calls last night or this morning!




No dissapointing emails!




Is this finally the day?




We leave at 10 and I am an excited, emotion mess. I won't believe it until it is happening, but I do believe today is THE day. My next post will be done with babies in-room and full of photos and all kinds of wonder...might even update the blog template. Who knows what surprises you will find on "2 more to love" when you wake in the morning....I don't even know!

Jenn

2 Comments:

At 12/13/2006 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Go get those baby girls!!!!

In fact, right now you should be about 30 minutes from the orphanage....and an hour away from the G&R!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

 
At 12/13/2006 5:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first thing I told Kenny when i talked to him was, I have to go see if Jenn got her babies-I'm praying it has happened. Poor girls, just smothered in love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home