2 MORE TO LOVE

* twins * adoption * princesses * recipes * life*

Monday, December 11, 2006

No Babies Yet

Just a quick post to inform you all.

We do not have the babies yet.

Yes I am frustrated, but all that can be done legally is being done. We have a very ethical agency and they will not go outside the bounds of that. Our province however is being a bit of a stinker in that they lead us and our agency to believe one date and cancel at the last minute. VERY FRUSTRATING!

I was angry last night when I heard the news, right after packing the diaper bag no less. However, a good nights sleep (amazingly) help much and the anger has fell. I know everything that can be done is being done. I know that our agency is as frustrated as we are and doing all they can. I know those are my babies, and that soon they will be mine forever...I just was really hoping for today. The cultural differences are hard to accept sometime and here they would rather lie to you than dissapoint you. A good lesson to share with my children, as in the end a lie (or misleading someone) hurts no matter what and it does catch up with you.

As soon as I have news I will post it on here as I know family and close friends check often. I want to be sure to tell you all that I am fine, though looking forward to dad coming. The babies are fine and there are no problems with them or their paperwork. Things just work very differently over here a world away.

More later
Jenn

4 Comments:

At 12/11/2006 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry the girls aren't with you quite yet. I'm sure that was a rough message to hear. I'm glad you're feeling less angry now and I'm glad your agency is letting you know they're doing all they can. There are little nuances in adoption that have to be dealt with carefully. I trust they are being dealt with and soon....very soon your sweet girls will be in your arms. Hang in there!!! It WILL happen!! :)

 
At 12/11/2006 9:27 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

So sorry to hear that you still must wait. I'm sure that wonderful day is very near. Praying for you. Stay focused.

 
At 12/11/2006 9:38 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." - Philippians 4:6

Psalm 91:15 "He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble."

Jenn, hope this helps. He is with you and God does hear you.

 
At 12/11/2006 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( I'm so sorry Jenn... It will happen shortly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home